These are resources are to help you apply some of the concepts, best practices, and lessons learned from the content in each chapter. Most of them are in addition to what are already listed in the book and serve to complement the highlighted resources in the chapters. Post in the comments others that you would recommend.
- Compliance Week: Compliance and Social Media: Ensuring Your Company’s Online Activity Adheres to Security and Regulatory Standards (White Paper, Oct 2014) http://www.complianceweek.com/thought-leadership/white-paper/compliance-and-social-media-ensuring-your-company’s-online-activity
- US News & World Report: Best Jobs of 2012: Compliance Officer http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/compliance-officer
- ISACA: The Top 10 Compliance Project Challenges and Opportunities (2008) http://www.isaca.org/Journal/Past-Issues/2008/Volume-5/Pages/The-Top-10-Compliance-Project-Challenges-and-Opportunities1.aspx
- CSO: 7 ways to work around security compliance problems (Jan. 2014) http://www.csoonline.com/article/2134254/it-audit/7-ways-to-work-around-security-compliance-problems.html
- Dark Reading: Finding the Balance between Compliance and Security (Jan. 2014) http://www.darkreading.com/compliance/finding-the-balance-between-compliance-and-security/d/d-id/1113620
- CIO: 7 Biggest IT Compliance Headaches and How CIOs Can Cure Them (Sept. 2013) http://www.cio.com/article/2382445/compliance/7-biggest-it-compliance-headaches-and-how-cios-can-cure-them.html