These questions are to help you apply some of the concepts, best practices, and lessons learned from the content in each chapter. You can use them in individual reflection, or present them to your security team for group feedback and discussion.
If you haven’t bought the book yet go to our “Buy the Book” tab or click here: http://store.elsevier.com/Managing-Online-Risk/Deborah-Gonzalez/isbn-9780124200555/
- Does your company’s data management plan include specific online/digital activity security risks and mitigation strategies?
- Does your company use data analytics to assist in IT security and risk control and management?
- Does your company have a data breach/incident response protocol?
- Is IT Security part of the responding team?
- If you capture user information from your company’s online presences (website, social media accounts, etc.) to you have the appropriate policies/disclaimers in place? See pgs. 121-122 for more details.