These questions are to help you apply some of the concepts, best practices, and lessons learned from the content in each chapter. You can use them in individual reflection, or present them to your security team for group feedback and discussion.
If you haven’t bought the book yet go to our “Buy the Book” tab or click here: http://store.elsevier.com/Managing-Online-Risk/Deborah-Gonzalez/isbn-9780124200555/
Reputation and Identity
- What is your company’s current online reputation?
- How is your company’s identity presented online and via digital activity?
- Does your company offer templates for social media profiles for its executives and/or employees?
- Is IT security part of the crisis management plan?
- Is there a protocol in place to deal with negative online commentary about the company?
- Who is in charge of online reputation management at your company? Share insights from Chapter 3 with them.