These questions are to help you apply some of the concepts, best practices, and lessons learned from the content in each chapter. You can use them in individual reflection, or present them to your security team for group feedback and discussion.
If you haven’t bought the book yet go to our “Buy the Book” tab or click here: http://store.elsevier.com/Managing-Online-Risk/Deborah-Gonzalez/isbn-9780124200555/
The Future of Online Security
- Which thesis of the Pew Digital Life 2025 survey do you agree with (listed on page 239)? Which ones do you not agree with? Why or why not?
- As you review the four future scenarios of IT security on page 242 – Figure 10.1 – what are your initial thoughts? Can you see any of them or all of them being plausible or are there other scenarios that may happen?
- How are you preparing your company’s IT security for the next decade of challenges?
- What are some of those challenges?
- Can you ever be prepared?